Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Great Customer Service!

Most of you know by now, each year I try something new.  This year, in addition to simplifying my life, I am supporting good customer service and not returning to companies that are rude, disrespectful or don't take the time to train their employees (@Starbucks, McDonalds and Lowes).

Today, I was so pleasantly shocked by the service at GFS (Gordon Foods).  The store doesn't currently carry a granola bar Kody requested.  The manager, who greeted me when I came into the store, said he would call his sales rep to see if he could help.  Less than five minutes later, the manager found me in the store. He had a print out of two flavors he could order and had an inquiry in regarding the oatmeal chocolate chip variety.


What a great employee....

No comments:

Post a Comment