Thursday, November 6, 2014

Simplifying My Life

I became inspired while watching a very interesting news piece on some very successful individuals (Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.) The news piece discussed the reason they always seem to be photographed in the same outfit is because they wear nearly the same outfit everyday. These individuals are brilliant enough to identify how taxed they are with important decisions all day long.

I thought about this news clip throughout the day and realized how much mindless energy I waste each day trying to decide what to wear to work, what to wear to the gym, what to eat for breakfast and what to eat for lunch.  So I've decided to simplify my life!

I spent an hour tonight cleaning out my closet. I reduced my wardrobe to 5 suits, 2 dresses and 2 business casual outfits. I also kept 2 "going out in the evening" outfits available and paired up 7 outfits for the gym.  I've decided breakfast is going to consist of an apple with PB, while lunch will be a protein bar and salad.

Other ideas of how I could simplify my life? I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment